7 Feet Cat6 UTP RJ45 Bootless Patch Cable
Micro Connectors Category 6 cables eliminate cross talk between twisted pairs and staggered connectors to reduce near end crosstalk.
• Non-booted for use in networking in tight-spaced environments.
• UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) patch cable with 24 AWG (American wire gauge) stranded pure copper. Pure copper conductors provide the best signal possible.
• Our Cat6 Ethernet patch cables exceed the EIA/TIA-568-C standard.
• Designed specifically for Gigabit Ethernet applications.
• RJ45 plug features gold connectors to prevent corrosion thus ensuring a longer cable life.
Length: 7 Feet
Weight: 0.30 lbs