Shipping & Returns
Micro Connectors, Inc. carries a full inventory of the products available through this web site, which enables us to ship most orders within 24 hours. Your order from Micro Connectors, Inc. will ship by UPS. Packages can be tracked using your UPS tracking number by visiting the UPS web site at www.ups.com. All orders are shipped standard ground unless next-day or second-day service is specified on the order shipping page. Both next- and second-day shipping methods are at higher rates than standard ground shipping. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday.
CORPORATE CUSTOMERS MAY BE QUALIFIED FOR A DISCOUNTED UPS SHIPPING RATE. BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR COMPANY’S NAME WHERE DESIGNATED TO SEE IF YOUR COMPANY QUALIGIES FOR PRE-MENTIONED DISCOUNT.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, Micro Connectors, Inc. offers a 30 day right of return on most items subject to the terms and conditions identified below.
To return an item, contact Customer Service at 800-333-2113 to obtain Return Authorization (RMA) number. RMA numbers are valid for 30 days after the original invoice date of the order and cannot be extended or re-issued. We are unable to accept returns without an RMA number.
· All returns except those of defective product are subject to a 15% restocking fee, and additional charges for handling or freight are refunded only in cases of defective products.
· Return freight must be shipped prepaid, and we recommend that you insure the package, as you are responsible for risk of loss on all returned packages. We also recommend that you make sure you pack the carton properly for return, as Micro Connectors, Inc. will not issue credit for product damaged en route back to us due to poor shipping practices. We do not issue call tags for product returns.
· Returned product must be clean, undamaged, and complete with all manuals, accessories, documents and packaging. The items must be in a resalable condition free of any non-removable labels or writing on the product or product packaging, and the UPC code must be intact for you to receive credit. The product must also have with it upon return to us a copy of the original invoice or packing slip, and the appropriate RMA paperwork must be completed and in our possession (preferably with a copy enclosed in the box upon return). Products that are received by us that do not meet these conditions will be subject to additional charges and/or will not be processed as returns, and we will attempt to contact you to determine the disposition of these goods prior to their disposal.
· If your item is not working properly please contact your Account Manager at 800-333-2113 for help in trouble-shooting your application. In rare cases we do find that we have a defective item, and in that case you can return that item to Micro Connectors, Inc. within 30 days for replacement or repair. If the item is a stock Micro Connectors, Inc. item, we will repair or replace that item (at our discretion) immediately upon receipt and evaluation of the original product. We can also cross ship replacements products at a charge, and credit back the original transaction (upon receipt and evaluation of the original goods) in cases where the replacement item is needed immediately. If the defective item is from another manufacturer we will process the return for you in conjunction with their terms and conditions, providing credit, repair or replacement as their terms dictate. After 30 days from invoice all defective merchandise returns for products from other manufacturers must be handled directly with that manufacturer in accordance with their warranty.
· Any item that involves electronic components cannot be returned to us once opened except in cases of manufacturing defects. Products will be evaluated upon return to us (or to the manufacturer) to confirm defective prior to completing disposition of the RMA.
· For Micro Connectors, Inc. stock products your right of return covers products that are opened or unopened, and items you are returning because of defects or simply because you changed your mind. We offer a lifetime guarantee for all of the products we manufacture to be free of defect in workmanship or components. Non-working products can be returned to us for repair or replacement at any time but we do not warrant them for misuse, or for any consequential damages from their use. There is no right of return for any clearance items or parts identified as being "all sales final" except in cases of manufacturing defects.
· For products sold by Micro Connectors, Inc. for other manufacturers, your return rights for non-defective items are subject to the rules of that manufacturer. If that manufacturer does not allow for returns on opened items, there is no provision for return to Micro Connectors, Inc. (except in cases of manufacturer defects, which may be covered under a manufacturer's warranty). If that manufacturer allows returns but charges restocking fees, their fees will be applied in addition to our own in the handling of credit for your RMA. Most manufacturers only allow returns within 30 days, so you must process returns of products from other manufacturers back to us within 20 days of the original invoice date to allow us 10 days to process the return internally, and failure to do so will negate your right of return to us.
· Custom cables and other build-to-order products are non-cancelable and non-returnable. All custom cables are guaranteed to be free of defect in workmanship or components, but are not guaranteed for fit of purpose to the application. In cases where the customer has provided a configuration we do guarantee that the construction of the cable matches the customer-provided specification. Cables deemed defective will be replaced or repaired at our sole discretion. Custom cables that were ordered incorrectly may be returned for rework at a charge, please realize that the turnaround of these items is subject to our production schedule, and expedite fees may be necessary to provide immediate repair or replacement.
· Micro Connectors, Inc. reserves the right to authorize product returns beyond 30 days from the invoice date in some cases. If the product is accepted after 30 days, credit will be issued toward FUTURE PURCHASES ONLY and SOME ADDITIONAL RESTOCKING CHARGES MAY BE APPLIED.
· All credits from RMAs must be used within one calendar year of issue.
It is your responsibility to confirm that you received all of the items as indicated on your packing slip. Failure to report shipping discrepancies within five days prevents us from accurately problem-solving the issue, and variances reported after five days will not be credited regardless of circumstances.