7 Feet CAT 6 Molded UTP Snagless RJ45 Networking Patch Cable - Blue, Pack of 25
Micro Connectors Category 6 cables eliminate cross talk between twisted pairs and staggered connectors to reduce near end crosstalk.
The snagless connector works great for connecting workstations routers and network security devices.
- Molded boots (snagless installation) and extra protection for the RJ45 connector and clip.
- UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) patch cable with 24 AWG (American wire gauge) stranded pure copper.
- Pure copper conductors provide the best signal possible.
- Our Cat6 Ethernet patch cables exceed the EIA/TIA-568-C standard.
- Designed specifically for Gigabit Ethernet applications.
- RJ45 plug features gold connectors to prevent corrosion thus ensuring a longer cable life.
Length: 7 feet
Weight: 4.10 lbs