250 Feet Cat7 23AWG Solid & Shielded Bulk Ethernet Cable (S/FTP) CMR Riser-rated/White with 10-Pack Universal Shielded RJ45 Connectors
Micro Connectors' Bulk CAT7 Shielded Cable 250 feet of high quality, solid full copper wire with shielded and foiled twisted pair, ready for termination and routing.
The braided shield with foiled twisted pair protects your data as it travels through the four twisted pairs of 23-gauge solid copper wires by wrapping it in a thin metal sleeve thus keeping electrical interference from things like fluorescent lights and electrical lines found in a drop ceiling or inside walls at a minimum.
These cables are a great aid in large scale network installations and other long-distance cable runs and like all of our bulk networking cables, these are constructed with only high-quality components that can be counted on for high performance.
- Meets ANSI/TIA-568-C specifications and UL, RoHS and TAA compliant.
- S/FTP (Braided Shielded & Foiled Twisted Pair) shielding to reduce crosstalk, EMI and electrical interference.
- CMR In-Wall Riser rated cable jacket.
- CAT7 speeds up to 10Gbps and 600 MHz bandwidth to future proof your installation.
- 23 AWG individual solid pure copper conductors.
- Supports Power over Ethernet: PoE, PoE+, and PoE++.
- Running “FT” count printed on cable for easy measurement.
Category: CAT 7
Conductor: Solid bare copper
Wire Gauge: 23 AWG
Cable Jacket: CMR In-wall riser rated
Shielding: S/FTP (Braided Shielded & Foiled Twisted Pair)
Length: 250 ft
Overall Cable Outer Diameter: 7.5 mm
Package Includes: 250 ft CAT7 cable and 10 shielded connectors
Weight: 14 lbs