14" Low Profile Flat Angled Power Cord 1-to-2 Splitter
This handy cable features a male 3-prong plug which splits to two female 3-prong shrouds.
Simply plug the power cord's male prong into a standard outlet, and you're ready to power multiple electronic devices.
The low-profile flat angled connector does not block outlet and saves space by eliminating extra cords, and keeps your surge strip and UPS outlets from being blocked by bulky AC transformers.Ideal for use in compact workplaces or home offices where there is limited space for electronic equipment. Compatible for power transformers, computers, monitors, scanners, printers, and other devices that use a 3-pin male to female shroud power connector. Plus, this heavy duty 16 AWG cord features a fully molded design for maximum durability and long life.
- Space saving low profile flat angled connector does not block outlet
- Split one NEMA 5-15 low profile plug into two NEMA 5-15 receptacles.
- Perfect design for indoor use in tight space
- Ideal solution for eliminating extra bulky cords and reducing clutter
- Fully molded PVC 35P connector for durability
- UL and cUL listed
Connector A: NEMA 5-15P Low Profile Angled
Connector B: NEMA 5-15R x 2
Conductor: SJT 16 AWG x 3C
Amp/Voltage Rating: 13A/125V
Wattage Rating: 1625W
Length: 14 Inches
Weight: 6.4 oz