- Ideal for Serial Attached SCSI high performance RAID, controllers and hard drives.
- SAS is the next generation interface standard for SCSI-based systems.
- It is designed to replace the SCSI interface with much faster, more flexible.
- 6Gb/s serial interface.
- The SAS standard is designed with an infrastructure that is compatible with SATA drives giving IT managers the flexibility to choose solutions.
- The speed of the first generation SAS is 6.0 Gb/s, the links are duplex, which means that they send and receive information simultaneously, reducing latency.
- SATA III (6Gb) Compliant